DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
If required, we visit your property & provide you with a rental valuation. We will take into account current statutory regulations, the property’s size, age, condition, location, fixtures and fittings. We will then provide you with a checklist of things to do once you have decided to let your property.
We advertise on our own Website, Rightmove, PropertyWorld and in the local Newspaper on a regular basis and we contact all potential tenants already on our database. We arrange viewings via our experienced staff.
Once an application is received we would reference each prospective tenant and assess them accordingly as to their suitability for your property. We would accept the deposit if required and first months rent on the property and distribute this in line with your requirements. We would accompany the new tenant into your property and book them in on your behalf.
Full Management Service
If you wish you can leave the supervision of the letting and management process to us. Obviously this is particularly useful if you are moving away from the area. Under this service we carry out all the things covered by our letting only service.
• We will hold keys for the property and record keys given to the tenants.
• We prepare the lease and explain the conditions to ensure full knowledge of responsibilities and obligations.
• If requested we will prepare the inventory for you and supply this to the tenant.
• We will collect the rent on your behalf and credit your account as instructed.
Our property management department will be on hand, so any issues with the maintenance of the property are actioned swiftly. This ensures that should the tenant have any issues they are not bothering you. We can undertake regular inspections during the term of the tenancy to monitor the tenancy and condition. Should any issues arise from these inspections the tenant is notified and a copy forwarded to the landlord.
At the end of the lease we can undertake an inspection that would determine any retentions required from the deposit and initial negotiations regarding this would be carried out on your behalf. Any necessary maintenance required prior to a new letting would be discussed with you and actions agreed.
Why Use Morrisons?
- Advisory valuations are normally free
- We will always be competitive on fees
- Advertising your property on major property websites and our own
- Huge pent up demand for property to rent
- Old established Company in continuous business for over 140 years
- Local branch office close to free parking
These are charged for Letting Services and include all our Marketing and Advertising costs, Leases and Utility change overs. We will quote you for this Service on a FREE advisory visit to the Property.
Full Management Service
Our management service is available for residential and commercial property and includes Flat Block Management too. Our fees are always competitive and in our experience , lower than most agencies which is why clients use us. We quote by the job so we would need you to contact us to discuss your requirements. We will visit the property without charge usually, and be able to quote a figure after we have seen your property.